Adalwolf Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Event (Open)
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am by Beta Echo

» The Way It Used To Be (Echo, Open)
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:35 am by Beta Echo

» Leloo::Male::8 Months::Complete
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 pm by Alpha Luna

» The IC month/updates
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:18 pm by Admin

» The Dice "Rare Items"
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm by Admin

» Health Points
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm by Admin

» -::-China-::-
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm by Alpha Luna

» The Dice "Unexpected Event"
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:17 pm by Admin

» From The Beggining of Time
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm by Beta Echo

Most active topic starters
Admin
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Alpha Luna
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Beta Echo
Leloo
Alexa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm

An Unexpected Event (Open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Event (Open)

Post by Alpha Luna Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Luna could see that the Cougar was weakening. She had missed, but she gladly saw that the male and Echo had hit. The Lynx still wasn't injured, but the two other animals were attacking each other. *stupid cats, they are attacking each other first. Well, I'm not complaining*. She wondered if the Cougar had gotten cocky, or it was just chance or rage. She heard a deafening roar, and it was quite fear inspiring. However Luna also knew that it meant that the Couguar was angry, and she wouldn't be angry if she was winning or unhurt. So in a way, it did Luna some good. She saw that no one was being attacked, and that the Couguar had dodged the Lynx's attack. Technically they could beat them, because the wolves could dodge who were being attacked and be the rest could attack because they outnumbered the cats. However, she knew that battles didn't always work like that. In her brain she debated whether to attack the Lynx or the Cougar. She decided Couguar, as it was already weak but also distracted. She ran and leapt, trying to scratch in the same place Echo had done.

Attacks: Trying to scratch back/face in the same place a set Echo did
Defences: None
Injurys: Some scratches to her side

(Occ: sorry for not replying for ages! I will just do Chinau soon, and reply Luna in the other topic. I have bought a herbal book for her, but it will take a while for her to get the badge so ultimately takes a while to heal others)

Alpha Luna

Alias : kittencat123
Female Join date : 2017-05-01
Bones : 2536

Character sheet
Health Points:
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Years Old: 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vagabound Chinua Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 pm

(Ahhh sorry i was just annoyed at technology in general when I lost Chinua's post....lol)

He felt his claws sink into the Juptars tough yet soft skin, giving a satisfying rip. Finally she had been breached, and he wondered if it wouldn't be a little easier now that she was injured. But then wolves were also injured. He heard the cougar give an angry but yet desperate roar, and he prepared to attack again. He could see that the others were attacking the cougar, and perhaps if she was out of the way then that might make it easier. Chinua bent down, about to leap, when suddently he couldn't see out of one eye. He rubbed his head on his paw and it was then mostly better.

He tried to look for a weak spot. Luna was attacking the side/back, and Echo was attacking the legs. The only spot left was either tail or tummy. He thought about trying to slide under, but that would leave him open to the Lynx. And besides, Luna missed last time she tried that. He decided, and bent down as if stalking prey. Then pounced, hoping to latch his teeth onto the cougars tail.

Attacks: wants to bite the Cougars tail
Defences: none
Injurys: cut just above the eye, about by the eye brow, which partly obscures his vision in both sides, but one more than the other.

Vagabound Chinua

Alias : kittencat123
Bones : 2548

Character sheet
Health Points:
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Years Old: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:18 pm

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Dice

<hr>#1 'Fighting ' : 3, 6 Echo has hit the Cougar causing 24 damage points

--------------------------------

#2 'Fighting ' : 6, 1 Luna has missed

--------------------------------

#3 'Fighting ' : 6, 5 Chinua has missed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Join date : 2017-04-30
Bones : 2147486213

Character sheet
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Years Old: -

https://adalwolfisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Echo Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:58 am

Lynx

The cougar sidestepped and Chiara yowled with anger. She wasn't fond of failure, to say the least, and she quickly prepared to attack again. She laughed to herself that all three of the wolves were ignoring her in favor of the cougar. In reality this was bad news for her in the long run, but the lithe cat’s reasoning was clouded by arrogance. She snarled at Juptar, taunting her out loud before attacking. “Who's strong now, you frog-faced brute?” she laughed, meeting the larger cat's eyes with a look of hate. She quickly broke eye contact and began to charge toward her opponent. Twisting her body, Chiara slid under the cougar in the hopes of scratching her belly, for real this time.

Attacks: She hopes to slide underneath the cougar and scratch it’s belly with her claws
Defenses: None
Heath points: 150/150
Rewards: 80 health points and 20 bones to be split between the wolves

Beta Echo

Alias : Fate
Bones : 2582

Character sheet
Health Points:
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/80An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/80)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Echo Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am

Echo tasted the cougar’s hot blood in her mouth as her fangs sunk into the beast’s shoulder. She felt a rush of pride as she realized how well she was doing against the huge cat, but she knew it was too early in the fight for anyone to get cocky. Arrogance could cost everything for her and the wolves she was fighting alongside, so she had to stay focused. She quickly stepped back out of the fray to re-assess the situation, and found that the cougar had left it's throat unguarded. If she timed it right, Echo could get in another bite where she had bitten earlier, furthering the damage she had done. After a moment, the small wolf sprang, leaping toward the cougar's throat with ferocity.

Attacks: A bite to the throat (again)
Defenses: None
Injuries: A fairly deep scratch down her side

Beta Echo

Alias : Fate
Bones : 2582

Character sheet
Health Points:
An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/80An Unexpected Event (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/80)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2